Competition research in the framework of the 9th International scientific-practical conference “New information technologies in education NITO 2016” Yekaterinburg – Magnitogorsk (Abzakovo) 15-18 March 2016 (http://nito.rsvpu.ru)
We invite you to participate in a “new project” – the first contest of research works of the young specialist at the 9 th International Scientific and Practical Conference
“NEW INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN EDUCATION NITO 2016″
Yekaterinburg – Magnitogorsk (Abzakovo)
PROBLEM “NEW PROJECT”: 1) to identify and support the most talented and creative activity of young professionals (undergraduates, graduate students, teachers of secondary and secondary special institutions of the city); 2) In-depth study of the problems of development of information technology as a subject of study and means of organizing the educational process; 3) development of research skills of young professionals and increase their interest in the profession.
PARTICIPANTS: undergraduates and graduate students of pedagogical fields of training, teachers of secondary and secondary special institutions of the city, under the age of 40 years.
Forms of participation: full-time.
* Information technology – study of the subject.
* Information technology – a means of organizing the educational process.
* Methodological innovations in computer science and information technology.
* My first lesson in computer science.
* Extra-curricular activities in computer science and information technologies
* Robotics in school.
* Information technology in the service of another object
* Best synopsis
* Best presentation
* Best methodical development of extra-curricular activities
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
Until 02/23/2016, the – Correspondence tour (reception research; the selection of entries for the internal round).
24.03.2016 city – 16/03/2016, the – internal round (preparation of presentations, performances of competitors with reports on the sections “NITO 2016″ Conference).
17.03.2016 city – summarizing, awarding the winners and laureates.
welcome address to participants, classified work schedule submitted by the Rapporteur.
As a result of the contest three winners in each category have the opportunity to free publication in the book “NITO-2016.”
We are invited to participate everyone!
Requirements for participants and works
1. It is necessary to register as a participant of the 9th International scientific-practical conference “New information technologies in education NITO-2016», http://nito.rsvpu.ru.
2. A complete set of documents filed by www.pi.magtu.ru site or sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org until 12 March 2016.
3. The participants – graduate and post-graduate teacher training areas, teachers of secondary and secondary special institutions of the city, under the age of 40 years.
4. The work should be finished a research project, designed in accordance with the requirements specified in the Regulations of the Competition.
5. In assessing the work of subject committees members are guided by the following criteria: relevance of the work, the importance of the research problem for the present; originality, creative approach to the problem; Applied character of the solution of the problem; depth research problems; integrity and completeness of the work in its unity of content and form;
6. In general, the research work should include: title page; administration; theoretical part; the practical part; Finally; list of references; application (if necessary).
7. Requirements for text research work defines the requirements for registration of publications 9th International scientific-practical conference “New information technologies in education NITO-2016», http://nito.rsvpu.ru/Publication
8. The package of materials should include:
* Information about the author and the supervisor of the work;
* Text of up to 5 pages (Familiya_ _rabota.doc or Familiya_rabota.pdf);
* More information about the project: publications on the project, the implementation of acts, patents, contractual works, etc. ..
CONTACT INFORMATION COORDINATOR
Events Coordinator: Olga Maslennikova, Address: Magnitogorsk, prospect Lenina 114, office… 236a, Phone: 8 (3519) 38-64-57, e-mail: email@example.com